Sunday 6 September 2015

The Cute Lil' Journal Needed On Every Bookshelf

A fact that somehow found itself absent from my Kez 101 postis my obsession with Stationery. I ADORE PRETTY STATIONERY. Brands like Caroline Gardener, Orla Keily and Emma Bridgewater with their gorgeous girly patterned stationery collections, make me wanna clutter up my desk and go back to school a million times just so I could buy new stationery!

However my biggest stationery downfall are diaries and journals.. (I know I need to get out more..) The thought of having numerous journals and diaries to look back on when I am older, or maybe even to show my children/grandchildren (YIKES!!), is a thoroughly important aspiration of mine.

So when I found THIS little Journal in John Lewis, I just knew I had to have it! Although the front cover, with it's fab little title did make me chuckle, it was the inside that clinched it's place in my basket. (YES, it did go "straight in my basket.")










At just £11!!? (bargain!) This little journal would make a lovely present in my opinion!
Which is exactly when I bought it as a present. 

For myself... 

Now without further ado, let me show you inside:





I just love how it is all set out! Being a lover of sarcastic comments in brackets (in case you hadn't gathered that yet), I love all the little page titles! Instead of just being boring things like: Dreams, Pets, Schools etc etc.. They give you fabulous little illustrations and anecdotes with every page turn. 

I think it will be so interesting and quite frankly hilarious, to look back on these pages when I'm 20/30 even 90 and remind myself of past "beau's" (their words not mine), or those worries of mine when I was a young naïve 18 year old! 

Now the headrest part about this journal, is going to be not filling it all in at once! 

Just to give you a little nosey into Kez's journal, here's my first page... 


I'd love to know if any of you have got this already and what you've written!? Or even if I've been a naughty enabler and managed to influence you to get your hands on it!

Kez xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment